Villa Dezanove in Quinta do LagoRef: 213
Open plan living spaces and light filled rooms, complete with
high-end finishings make this distinctive Villa the ideal family
Elegant double front doors reveal the spacious entrance hall which leads to the lounge area complete with an open wood fire feature.
The open plan fully equipped family kitchen with adjacent dining room, breakfast area and a separate utility room are very spacious with direct access to the covered outdoor dining and Barbecue area which ensures plenty of space for entertaining in comfort and style.
On this level you will also find two large and beautiful twin en-suite bedrooms, one en-suite double bedroom and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a spacious master suite which features a large dressing room and an spacious bathroom with walking shower and bathtub. The master suite is complete with its own large terrace and lounging area with great views to the beautifully landscaped garden and swimming pool. Also located on the first floor is one double en-suite bedroom with a access to private balcony.
The spacious lower level comprises a spectacular living room with a TV and games console, a fully fitted kitchenette, an office, wine cellar, gym and a games room with pool table.
Traditional, Luxury, Class and Elegance are completed with beauty and tranquillity.
The various terraces are perfect for "al fresco" dining with a covered fully equipped BBQ and dining area. The elegantly landscaped gardens and lush Mediterranean plants allow one to truly relax and enjoy this prime and very private Quinta do Lago location.
- Up to
- Cooker and Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Toaster and Kettle, Iron and Ironing Board, Coffee Machine, Cooking Utensils and Cutlery
- Snooker/Pool Table, Internet, LCD TV, Smart TV, TV, PS3 Console, Selection of Console Games, Portable Music Speakers
- Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Balcony, Car Parking, Fire Place, Hair Dryer, Beach Towels, Bathroom Towels, Bed Lined Provided, Gas BBQ, Separate Kitchen, Pool View, Garden, Exercise Room
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Bars&Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Golf Club House
- Children Welcome
- Places of Interest
- Town Centre
- Diving Snorkelling
- Spa Treatments
- Lawn Bowls
- Bird Watching Tours
- Boat Tours
- Horse Riding
- Safari/Buggies/Quad Bikes
- Long term option, Short term option
|From||To||Week (€)||Day (€)||Min. Rental||From||To|
|12 Sep 2020||16 Oct 2020||7,103.77||1,014.82||7+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|17 Oct 2020||13 Mar 2021||5,683.96||811.99||7+ Nights||Flexible||Flexible|
Rental & Booking Information
Rental Rates include Wi-Fi Internet and Maid Service
Maid Service is 1 time per week, with Towels and Bed Linen change.
Low Season 19/10/20 - 13/03/20 & 17/10/20 - 13/03/21
Mid Season 14/03/20 - 12/06/20 & 12/09/20 - 16/10/20
High Season 13/06/20 - 17/07/20 & 22/08/20 - 11/09/20
Peak Season 18/07/20 - 21/08/20